Selamat Sejahtera ke Atas Kamu

Photobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Future Economist & Barrack Obama...dont make the same mistake!




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah..the final examination already ended. Of course,I love halidays! But there's something that makes me feel so sad about my performance...my last minute preparation. As economics student,the word "efficiency" supposely axercise, but I just left the whole semester without anything to be proud of.

A night before I taking UNGS 2040-Islam, Knowledge & Civilization, I read all the civilization chronology emotionally. I was cry that time. Its not becaused of the "plain text", but becaused of "the meaningful inspiration" I got from the history of Islam Civilization. Unfortunately,the time to revise it deeply already end. I feel so sorry to all my lecturers. They have tried their best in educating me, but I just ignore what they say because I believe that I myself was capable enough to revise all of it by myself. Such an ignorance person..!

For the following week, I had to sit paper on Foundation Of Islamic Economics and Fiqh Of Economics 1. Various methodologise used to established legal maxims makes me ponder....

."I have to do something with today's conventional economics...for the sake of the ummah ! So,wake up kinah!! enough wasting your time..!".

Subhanallah!!!
Have faith on Him..:-)


notes:


I just heard a news that Barrack Obama ordered US army to increase their numbers in Afghanistan. His reason,.to protect US from any terrorist. Well,the same reason used by George W. Bush. For intance,they ask the Britain to closed up all Al Razi networks and close four mosque. Hmm,is this called "peace" and "human rights" defined by nobel prize winners like him? What's your opinion?

No comments:

Silk Road